Host Hotel: The Mirage Las Vegas
The Mirage Las Vegas is currently sold out. There are several other hotels nearby you might consider, including:
Treasure Island: Offers convenient Tram service between the two properties.
The Venetian: All-suite hotel.
The LINQ: Newly renovated hotel adjacent to the LINQ shopping and dining centers.
You may also continue to check availability with The Mirage at 800-627-6667; as we get closer to the event, they may have a cancellation.
The Mirage Resort and Casino
A revolutionary event demands a revolutionary resort. One of the top 25 largest hotels in the world, The Mirage offers sumptuous accommodations, world-class gaming, dynamic live shows, cutting-edge culinary delights, shimmering pools (and waterfalls, lagoons and heated spas…), exciting or tranquil daytime activities for every age and stage, and nightlife options that go from dusk to dawn. Truly, if you never leave the hotel property, you’ll still have a huge selection of things to do…however…if you want to venture out and explore the rest of what Las Vegas has to offer, you couldn’t be in a better spot! The Mirage is located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, just steps away from hundreds of fabulous “Glitter Gulch” attractions.
The Mirage Hotel and Casino
(Official host hotel and location of all pre-convention events)
3400 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Stay at the official host hotel for the low group rate of $205 per night (plus applicable tax and $18 resort fee). The resort fee includes wireless Internet, fitness center access and local/toll-free calls. The group rate is applicable for single or double occupancy during the official Sales Convention dates, March 22-24. Based on availability, this rate will be offered until February 13, 2015. Room rates for the nights before and after the Sales Convention range from $159 to $259, depending on the date. All room nights may be booked under one reservation using the link below.
Don’t miss out!
Reserve your room today! Or call The Mirage at 1-800-627-6667 for reservations and mention “Sales Convention 2015/Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.”
- The Mirage Volcano, an audiovisual spectacle featuring never-before-seen fire effects and a musical composition created by legendary Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart and tabla virtuoso Zakir Hussain. The volcano erupts nightly every hour on the hour from 7 p.m. until 11 p.m.; schedules are subject to change and vary by season.
- 80-feet high, lush tropical atrium located just beyond the resort entrance features a variety of beautiful and exotic palm trees and flora.
- The Mirage Aquarium, a 20,000-gallon saltwater display, is one of the most elaborate and technically advanced aquariums in the world. Featuring nearly 1,000 aquatic life forms including sharks, stingrays, porcupine fish, eels, sea bass and puffer fish, this is one attraction you won’t want to miss!
- Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat features rare animal breeds including the White Lions of Timbavati and Siegfried & Roy’s Royal White Tigers of Nevada. Tours are available.
- With 16 delicious eateries and 12 lounges and bars on the Mirage property, you’re sure to find something tasty and new to love every day.
- Outdoor tropical pool environment surrounded by waterfalls, lush foliage, private cabanas and an outdoor café, with two pools and two whirlpools (all saltwater).
- Bare Pool Lounge, an upscale European-style pool experience, featuring two saltwater dipping pools. (This area caters to guests 21 or older.)
- 4 Keys Recipient | Green Key Eco-Rating Program – the foremost “green” ranking, certification and audit program in North America evaluating sustainable hotel operations (scale of 1 to 5 Keys, 5 Keys is highest designation)
- More than 100,000 square feet of gaming featuring Race & Sports Book, Poker Room, slot machines and video poker. Table games include Blackjack, Craps, Mini-Baccarat, Roulette, European Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Big 6, Caribbean Stud Poker, Let it Ride, War, Three Card Poker and Spanish 21
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all low-rise public spaces, including pools, casino, lobby and restaurants, with the option to upgrade to higher bandwidth, ensures that everyone has the wireless experience of their choice
Guest Room Features
Mirage luxury rooms provide everything you need to live your dreams in the heart of Las Vegas. Comfort meets sophistication with AAA Four-Diamond luxury amenities, Sealy® Posturepedic pillow-top beds, LED TVs and iHome™ MP3 player docks to enjoy your own playlist. For complete details, visit Mirage.com.